CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2019 UGC NET December Application Form 2019 CBSE UGC NET Dec Online Application Form CBSE UGC NET Online Registration Form 2019 CBSE UGC NET December News/Notification
CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2019
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Conducts the offline exam of National Eligibility Test (NET) behalf of University Grant Commission. For determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) for Both in Indian Universities and Colleges. CBSE will conduct NET in 84 subjects at 90 selected NET Examination Cities spread across the country. Now those candidates who are checking the CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2019, they can fill their application form before the last date from the official website. Students want to any more details regarding to CGBSE UGC NET Application Form December 2019, you may visit the official website.
UGC NET Dec Notification 2019
The CBSE has released the notification regarding the schedule of CBSE NET exam at the official website. From the next year, UGC-NET will be conducted once in a year. The Aspirants who are searching the CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2019, they can check complete details from this page. We have updated here latest news of the UGC Net Exam 2019. While it is notified that CBSE will conduct the next UGC-NET for Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor on 08th July, 2019 (Sunday). The candidates who desire to appear in the test may see the detailed notification of CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2019 available on the website cbsenet.nic.in from July, 2019.
- Name of Organization: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- Name of Examination: UGC NET July 2019
- Exam Date: 08/07/2019
- Admit Card Availability: 20 June 2019
- Official Website: cbsenet.nic.in
CBSE UGC NET Online Application Form
Candidates are advised fill CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2019 before the closing date. The detailed UGC NET Notification will be available Now and after that the candidates who have applied successfully they need to appear in the CBSE UGT NET Exam on in July. You can also check the UGC NET Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Result from this page.
UGC NET Application Form for December 2019 Exam started soon. All eligible and interested candidates fill their NET JRF Application Form till wait the last date. Direct link of filling the form is given below on this page. Candidates who are interested and want to appear in the CBSE NET July exam they can fill their online application form before the last date. Other details like Application form Date, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fees, Admit Card, Result below…
|CBSE NET Notification Date||Update Soon|
|Online Application form||Update Soon|
|Last date to submit the form||Update Soon|
|Last date of fee submission||Update Soon|
|Corrections of application form||Update Soon|
|Admit Card Availability||Check Here|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for UGC NET
- For Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) is 28 years as on 1st January 2019.
- For OBC-NCL, SC, ST and PwD category candidates, 5 years relaxation in the upper age limit will be provided.
- Candidates who possessing for M. degree will be eligible for 3 years relaxation in age.
- Age Relaxation will also be given to the candidates having research experience.
- The candidates applying for CBSE NET should have qualified the Master’s degree or equivalent in listed subjects scoring 55% from any state or central recognized university (50% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates).
- The appearing candidates of final year are also eligible to apply for the examination (provided they have to qualify the examination before awarding the post). These candidates must have qualified their Master’s degree within 2 years from the date of NET results.
- Those candidates will get 5% relaxation in aggregate marks whose master’s degree was completed by 19th September 1991.
UGC NET Application Fee:
The Application fee is payable by credit/ debit card or through e-challan and paid in cash to Canara/ICICI/ Syndicate /HDFC bank.
- General Rs. 1000/-
- Other Backward Classes (Non-creamy layer) Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PwD/Transgender Rs. 250/-
UGC NET Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode:Offline mode.
- Papers:The test will consist of three papers.
- Type of Questions:All the papers will have objective type questions.
- Medium of Paper:Choice for paper medium can be exercised at the time of filling the form. Candidate can choose the paper medium either Hindi or English.
- Subjects: The Paper-I consists of General Aptitude Questions. Paper-II and III contains questions related to the concerned subject.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will carry 2 marks and there is no negative marking.
|Session||Paper||Marks||Number of Questions||Duration|
|First||I||100||50 Questions all are compulsory||1 Hour (9:30 Am To 10:30 Am) IST|
|Second||II||200||100 Question all are compulsory||2 Hours (11:00 Am To 01:00 Pm) IST|
You can also check and download complete UGC NET JRF and Assistant Professor Exam Pattern from this page.
CBSE UGC NET Syllabus
- The syllabus is different for each subject.
- Prepare as per the syllabus prescribed by the CBSE.
- The syllabus included is more than 94 Subject.
CBSE UGC NET Admit Card
Candidate who has filled their online application form of the CBSE UGC NET Exam. They can download their admit card / hall ticket from the official website. Yet the Admit Card release date has not announced. After release it we will update it on the same page. You can also download the Your UGC NET e-admit card from this page by the direct link.
UGC NET Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected for the JRF and assistant professor after qualifying the written examination by getting minimum marks and interview. Here we are informing stay connected with this page for more information of UGC NET July 2019 Exam.
UGC NET Official Website: http://cbsenet.nic.in/