TSPSC Village Revenue Officer Syllabus 2019
Hello Friends the TSPSC Village Revenue Officer Syllabus 2019 now available on this page. All the Eligible Candidates Will Face the Written Exam for the Vacant Posts of Village Revenue Officer. Now the candidates have need of the Telangana VRO Exam Syllabus to know the format of questions. So here we have been provided the Village Revenue Officer exam pattern topic and subject wise. The course of the exam pays very immediate roles. Through this we know what we should read and what not. The TSPSC Revenue Officer Syllabus may be set out by an exam board or prepared by the professor who supervises or controls course quality. Now you can check and download the complete exam syllabus from this page in pdf format. The direct link of download the Exam Pattern and study material is given below on this page.
Telangana VRO Exam Syllabus Download PDF
The TSPSC Village Revenue Officer Syllabus will often contain a reading list of relevant books and articles that are compulsory or optional for students to read. The Telangana Public Service Commission has filled online application form of VRO 700 Posts recruitment till the last date 02/07/2019. Huge numbers of interested candidates have applied for this vacancy. Now candidates have to check their Telangana VRO Exam Syllabus 2019. The Exam Syllabus and Study material providing a marketing angle of the course such that students may choose early in the course whether the subject material is attractive.
Those candidates who qualify in the Examination in order of merit will be called for verification of Certificates, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available as required. The minimum qualifying marks for Selection are for OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs and STs 30%. Those candidates who will secure minimum qualifying marks in the written examination, And those who come in the final merit list will be called for the next round.
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
|Name of Organization||Telangana Public Service Commission|
|Name of Posts||Village Revenue Officer|
|Category||TSPSC VRO Exam Syllabus|
Telangana Village Revenue Officer Exam Pattern 2019
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type and there have objective type multiple choice questions.
- The Question Paper Will be Bilingual i.e. English and Telugu.
- Written Examination consists of Total 150 Marks/ Questions.
- Time Duration of the Examination Will be 150 Minutes.
- Question Paper Will be based on General Knowledge and Secretarial Abilities.
Here we have updated the TSPSC Village Revenue Officer Syllabus 2019 for both subject General Knowledge and Secretarial Abilities. You should prepare your self for the written examination on the given below topics. As we know the exam authority has been scheduled the TSPSC VRO Examination on 16/09/2019. Now you haven’t enough time for preparation. You can also bookmark this page for further updates regarding the Village Revenue Officer Examination.
TSPSC VRO Exam Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Current affairs: International, National, Regional
- General Science: science in everyday life and Environmental Issues and Disaster
- Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
- Indian Constitution – Salient Features, Indian Political System , Government, Panchayat Raj and Rural Development
- Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Ethics, Sensitivity to Gender and weaker sections, social awareness
Telangana VRO Exam Syllabus for Secretarial Abilities
- Basic English (8th Standard)
- Mental Ability. (verbal and non-verbal).
- Logical Reasoning
- Numerical abilities
- Arithmetical abilities.
Candidates who are going to face the written examination of Telangana VRO Recruitment they should aware the official exam syllabus. On this page we have provided the complete TSPSC Village Revenue Officer Exam Syllabus subject and topic wise. If you wants to know more details about VRO like previous year question paper, model paper and reference book than drop your comment in the below provided comment box.
|Recruitment||TSPSC Village Revenue Officer Recruitment|
|Admit Card||Download TSPSC VRO Admit Card|