Navodaya Vidyalaya Class VI Syllabus 2019 JNVST Class 6th Syllabus 2019 Navodaya Vidyalaya Syllabus 2019-20 JNVSU Syllabus 2019-2020 Navodaya Vidyalaya Class VI Exam Pattern
Navodaya Vidyalaya Class VI Syllabus 2019
Dear Students the NVS has been announced the Online Application form for the Admission in the various Navodaya Vidyalayas of session 2019-20. All the eligible and interested candidates applied for the taking in the admission is NVs. Now the Navodaya Vidyalaya samiti is going to take entrance test for the all the applied candidates. The Samiti has also proposed the Navodaya Vidyalaya Class VI Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern. So all the students must be prepared hard to know the the syllabus of each and every subjects.
JNVST Class 6th Syllabus Download PDF
The NVS is provide the detailed Syllabus for JNVST 2019-20. So all the candidates who are going to appear in the said examination take a look of the syllabus and Exam Pattern. Here is the detailed of Navodaya Vidyalaya Class VI Syllabus 2019 and Exam Scheme below.
Click Here For Navodaya Vidyalaya Class VI Admission Form 2019
Languages of The Examination
The Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST) will be held in the 21 languages as indicated below.
|1. Assamese||8. Kannada||15. Punjabi|
|2. Bengali||9. Khasi||16. Sindhi (Arabic)|
|3. Bodo||10. Malayalam||17. Sindhi (Devnagri)|
|4. English||11. Manipuri||18. Tamil|
|5. Garo||12. Marathi||19. Telugu|
|6. Gujarati||13. Mizo||20. Urdu|
|7. Hindi||14.Oriya||21. Nepali|
The candidates will be provide the Question Paper booklet in the language he/she opted in the application form.
Selection Test Pattern
The Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test for Admission is conduct in the following manners. A single Booklet will provide of all 3 section mentioned below table.
|Type of Test||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Mental ability Test||50||50||60 Minutes|
|Arithmetic Test||25||25||30 Minutes|
|Language Test||25||25||30 Minutes|
Class 6th Exam Pattern
- This written Paper will be objective type consisting only multiple choice Questions.
- A separate OMR/ICR/OCR answer Sheet will be given to each candidates to indicate the answer at appropriate place on itself.
- Only Blue/Black ball point pen is allowed to indicate the answer and other information in OMR Sheet. It is mandatory to bring this by candidates self. Use of PENCIL is Strictly Prohibited.
- There will be NO Negative Marking in this Exam.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Class VI Selection Test Syllabus
The JNVST Exam is followed the abovemention Exam Scheme. So it has consist of 3 Section of Mental Ability, Arithmetic and Language subjects. We are here discussing the detailed topic wise and Subtopic wise Navodaya Vidyalaya Class VI Syllabus 2019 as below.
Mental Ability Test (MAT)
This subject consist Non-verbal type questions. The Question are based only Fural and Diagrams only. This subject is meant to test the General Mental Functions of the students. This Section will be divided in 10 Paras having 5 Question each. The Examples of question related to this Section is given below
The main purpose of including of this section in exam is test the basic competencies of candidate in Arithmetic. there will be 25 no of Question based on the following topics.
- Number and Numeric system.
- Four fundamental operations on whole number
- Fractional number and four fundamental operations on them
- Factors and multiple including their properties
- LCM and HCF
- Decimals and fundamental operations on them
- Conversion of fractions to decimals and vice-versa
- Applications of number in measure length, mass, capacity, time, money etc.
- Distance, Time and Speed
- Approximation of expressions
- Simplification of Numerical Expressions
- Percentage and its applications
- Profit and loss
- Simple interest
- Perimeter, area and volume.
This section comprises the language choose by the candidate in the application form. The main objective of this section is to assess reading comprehension ability of the candidates.
- This Test contain 3 Passages.
- Each Passage has 5 Questions individually.
- Candidates must read the each passage carefully and give the answer of the followed questions.
- In addition there will also be 10 question to test the grammar and writing skill knowledge of students.
So now we have discussed the detailed Navodaya Vidyalaya Class VI Syllabus and Exam Scheme. The detailed indicative syllabus of each and every section as topic wise with example are laid down at above So students are requested to kick start their preparation of keeping in mind the above mentioned Exam Pattern. Candidates are also advised to make the own exam preparation strategy and follow it to crack this tough test.