Jharkhand Police SI Mains Admit Card 2019
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) will issue the Jharkhand Police SI Mains Admit Card 2019 on the official website. Candidates who has passed in the Sub-Inspector Pre Computer Based Test (CBT) exam they are able to download their JSSC Police Hall Ticket online by using your Roll Number and Date of Birth.
Note:- Jharkhand SSC has been released the Sub-Inspector Mains exam schedule notice. The exam will held on 17th November 2019.
The JSSC has released the Recruitment of 3019 Posts of Sub Inspector in JAC Police. Huge numbers of candidates have applied online application form of the Jharkhand SSC Police Recruitment.
Mains Examination Date – 17/11/2019 Onwards
Pre Examination Date– 25/08/2019 – 06/09/2019
JSSC Sub-Inspector Exam Hall Ticket 2019
Those candidates who had qualify the Jharkhand SSC Police SI Prelims they are able to appear in the Mains examination. The exam authority will issue the Jharkhand Police SI Mains Admit Card 2019 on its official website. Applicants can access by using their roll number of pre exam. Keep Along your admit card in the examination, without it you can’t enter in the exam centre. The JSSC will not send the call letter by any speed post you have to download your permission letter online before the last date.
JSSC Police SI Exam Pattern 2019
The both exam paper will be Objective type and there have objective type multiple choice questions.
- First Paper will be of General Knowledge and Second Paper will be of Language Knowledge.
- Each questions contains 3 marks, In prelims exam have total 120 marks.
- Second Paper will be divided into Two Parts First part will Consist 60 Marks & Second Part will Consist 60 Marks.
- Time Duration for the Each paper will be 02 Hours.
- Negative Marking is 01 Marks for Each Wrong Answer.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Examination
JSSC Police SI Admit Card Download
Admit Card is necessary document for each and every examination. We can also say that it is a permission card of the centre. The JSSC will issue the call letter on its official website. Candidates should download it it by the provided link. If some one have error in their e-admit card, so he/her are eligible for exam by providing their photo identity card to invigilator. The admit card contains following information of applicants. You can also share this information with your friends through the social networks like Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus. For more latest updates keep in touch with our website.
- Name of Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Address of Examination Centre
- Date of Examination, Timings
- Date of Birth, Gender
- Application Number, Roll Number
How to Download Jharkhand Police SI Mains Admit Card
- Applicants first open the official website and Navigate on Advt. No 05/2019 Sub-Inspector Admit Card.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Enter your Preliminary Exam Roll Number and click on submit button.
- Your Admit Card will shown on screen.
- Download and save it.
- Take Print Out out for further use.
For More Details Visit:– http://jssc.in/
“If Candidates have any problem to downloading their Admit Card than comment in the below comment box. Our team experts will try to give you a specific solution.”