BSTC Admit Card 2019 Name Wise Download Rajasthan GGTU BSTC Call Letter Latest News of Pre Basic School Teaching Certificate 2019 Exam Date. You can download now BSTC Pre Exam Admit Card Online form official website. Quick link to Download Call Letter given below.
BSTC Admit Card 2019
Govind Guru Tribal University, Banswara is going to issue the BSTC Admit Card 2019 on its official website. Candidates who has has filled their online application form at any time before the last date, they are eligible to download their Pre Basic School Teaching Certificate exam call letter online. The university will release the BSTC Hall Ticket 2019 before some days of the examination. Candidates should download their hall ticket before the last date, without admit card they can’t permitted in the exam hall. You can download it from the official website by entering your application number, token number and date of birth.
The GGTU has been released the BSTC 2019 Exam Date, As per the scheduled date the exam will start on 26th May.
Rajasthan BSTC Hall Ticket Download
Candidates who are searching the BSTC Admit Card for Pre Basic School Training Certificates examination for General and Sanskrit, they can download it online. University of Kota will send your e-admit card by speed post. After Download BSTC Call Letter you should read the instruction carefully that are printed on your hall ticket. The admit card will contains your details like Candidate Name, Father Name, Category, Photograph, Roll Number, Exam Date & Timing, Exam centre, etc. After downloading BSTC 2019 Admit Card, candidates must verify all the information printed on it thoroughly. If there have any mismatch than contact on the examination authority or help line number.
BSTC Exam Schedule
If you are searching the Rajasthan BSTC Admit Card 2019 than you are on the right palace. The University will dispatch the Call Letter in the last week of April Month. All of you can download it by the below provided direct link.
|BSTC Exam Day Events||Time/Details|
|Entry in the examination hall||1:00 PM to 1:45 PM|
|BSTC Admit card checking process||01:00 PM to 01:45 PM|
|Closing of entry in the examination hall||1:45 PM|
|Commencement of BSTC exam||2:00 PM|
|Completion of exam||05:00 PM|
The Exam authority will organize the Pre Basic School Training Certificates Examination at various examination centres in the state. More than 5 lakhs numbers of interested candidates have filled up their online application form. Now they are wants to know the exact date of examination. You can check it by the below provided table.
Candidates who are going to appear in the BSTC 2019 Exam they should download their hall ticket before the last. And as our guidelines don’t wait till last date for download the BSTC 2019 Admit Card. Due to rush on server that time website can be down.
How to Download BSTC Admit Card 2019
- Candidates first open the official Website
- Navigate on the Admit card link
- Download your Admit Card by Form Number, Token Number, Roll Number, General Details and by Mobile Number
- After that click on Submit button
- Your Admit Card will be on scereen
- Download it and take print out
BSTC Admit Card Download Date
The BSTC exam will held in the April Month, it will offline mode. The University will issue the admit card before seven days of examination. It will be available only through online mode. If there are any particular documents mentioned in instructions keep them ready to carry for the exam.
- Hall Ticket Download start: 3rd week of April 2019
- BSTC Examination Date: 26th May 2019
- Official Website: http://www.bstc2019.org/
Instruction for BSTC Exam
- Candidate must read the instructions on hall ticket after download the admit card.
- Those candidates not possess a valid admit will not be permitted to enter the examination hall.
- Should reach at examination center before 1/2 hour and take your seat.
- Check your Question book let in first 10 minutes after that question paper will not change by the invigilator.
- No candidates will leave their seat or exam hall until exam concludes as per schedule.
- After complete examination submit your OMR Sheet and Question Booklet to invigilator.
- Candidates should keep BSTC hall ticket 2019 till admission process not completed.
If you have any doubt for download your admit card than drop a comment in the comment box. Our experts will try to give you specific solution. You can also checks the BSTC Syllabus & Exam Pattern, Exam Date, Result and Counselling News.
Email ID: [email protected]
Helpline: 8764933531, 8764933530
Govind Guru Tribal University Campus
Banswara PH. 02962-247022
If any candidates who had been lost and forgot their Application/Registration number than he/her can contact on the above provided help line numbers.
“If you have any Doubt/Query than drop your comment in the below provided comment box. Our team members will happy to assist you soon.”
Download Answer key:- Click Here
Check Result:- Click Here